Receive timely updates.
2007 Ride to Work Day Proclamations
To: All Riders
From: Ride to Work Day
Subject: 2007 Ride to Work Day Proclamations
Recently, the attached letter and proclamation template were sent to the mayors of America's 260 largest cities. Ride to Work is asking for a mayoral proclamation of support for Ride to Work Day, and for free parking at all meters and municipal ramps on this day. Please encourage your city's leaders to support Ride to Work Day by contacting them directly - by calling or forwarding to your mayor the attached RTW documents - and by sending your own message encouraging local support. Your direct effort will make a real difference in the number of cities that recognize Ride to Work Day this year.Attachments:
- RTW Day Letter to Mayors (PDF)
- Proclamation template (PDF)
- Q&A information (PDF)
- Motorcycling Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Ride to Work Day, a 501 c4 nonprofit organization, can be reached at:
- POB 1072, Proctor, Minnesota, 55810 USA
- 218 722 9806
- Ride to Work Day Mission Statement:
- To advocate and support the use of motorcycles for transportation, and to provide information about transportation riding to the public.
- Participating Ride to Work Day Countries:
- Germany, Philippines, England, Germany, Israel, Turkey, Ecuador, United States, and many others.