Receive timely updates.
Free Propaganda Materials
- Logos, pass-along cards, and other artwork.
- Current-year print public service advertisements
- Print advertising archives
Resources For Cities
- RTW Day Letter to Mayors with Free Parking (DOC)
- Proclamation template (DOC)
- 2006 Supporting Cities
- 2007 More Supporting Cities
- 2008 More Supporting Cities
- 2009 More Supporting Cities
- 2010 More Supporting Cities
- 2011 More Supporting Cities
- 2012 More Supporting Cities
- 2013 More Supporting Cities
- 2014 More Supporting Cities
- 2015 More Supporting Cities
- 2016 More Supporting Cities
- 2017 More Supporting Cities
- 2018 More Supporting Cities
Resources For Advocates
- CurbNinja (App): Find Motorbike Parking
iOS | Android
- Update: Free Motorcycle Parking in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Update: Free Motorcycle Parking in Chicago
- AMA Works on MC Parking (PDF)
- ACEM (Europe) Report - Advantages of Motorcycles & Scooters (PDF)
- RTW's 27 pg Parking Activist Folio (PDF)
--Right-click (control-click) to 'Save As' and then open from your desktop. Or click (only) to auto-open inside your browser
- FEMA Guide: How road builders can make roads safer for motorcycles (PDF) NEW!
- Ride to Work Day: Europe NEW!
- How More Motorcycles On The Road Benefits Everyone (PDF) NEW!
- Ride to Work Day: Europe NEW!
- Motorcycling Health Benefits (PDF) NEW!
- Vietnam To Ban Motorcycles From Hanoi By 2030 (PDF) NEW!
(Another reason why totalitarian forms of governance suck. They've been doing this in China for years. The leaders in these places have no clue about what makes a society healthy and happy. No F'n clue. As someone famous might Tweet: "Disgusting and sad.")
- Federal Highway Administration Moves Forward with Motorcyclist Advisory Council: Motorcyclists Severely Underrepresented (PDF)
- Commuting in San Francisco, Cracks in the Clockwork
- Overview Video - Why become a rider? (made by a UK Insurance Company), - Video (1:56)
- Northampton UK's "2016 RTW Day Challenge", - Video (4:48)
- Commuting on a Motorcycle: Money Savings, Making Mindfulness Blog (PDF)
- Interactive graphic comparing bike, car and bicycle ownership levels around the world
- Why Commuting is Good For Everyone, London Telegraph Newspaper, 8-1-14 (PDF)
- The Unpredicted Rise of Motorcycles - A transportation value study (PDF)
- Riding Is A Social Good (PDF)
- ACEM (Europe) Study: MC's reduce congestion & travel times. 22 pages (PDF)
- Q&A information (PDF)
- Motorcycling Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Letter to Motorcyclists from the US Congress (PDF)
Filtering and Lane Sharing
- Motorcycle Lane Splitting: Legality by State + Guidelines NEW!
- January 2018 Arizona (and other states) Legislation update
- Safely lane splitting rider in Las Vegas NV (where it's is illegal), receives ticket - Video (3:36) NEW!
- Commuting’s Mount Everest - The anti lane-splitting public NEW!
- Texas Riders for Lane Splitting Facebook Page
- American Motorcyclist - OpEd, Lane Sharing as Social Good
- Tools: CA’s Lane Splitting law, the UofCA safety study and a letter template
- Bill Text - AB-51 Vehicles: motorcycles: lane splitting.
- CA Guidelines on Lane Splitting Signed Into Law
- Why Lane Sharing Laws? A Conversation about 2016 Developments in California, 4 pages (PDF)
- Washington Post on Lane Splitting, July 2016 (PDF)
- Motorcycle Lane Splitting - A Literature Review, July 2016 (PDF)
- Sen Leyonhjelm (Aus) address, 'thank motorcyclist's', - Video excerpt (6:36)
- Victorian Government Has Approved Lane Filtering
- California Could Soon Legalize Motorcycle Lane Splitting, LA Times, May 2015 (PDF)
- Testimony and information about Oregon SB694 - legalizing lane sharing
- Surj Gish, Lane Sharing, American Motorcyclist May 2015 (PDF)
- Geezer With A Grudge, MN Motorcycle Monthly, April 2015 (PDF)
- Short Promotion from Australia - Video (:30)
- Oct 2014 brief ABC News TV segment on lane sharing - Video (1:34)
(Note: The video 'spins' some highly positive conclusions and pro-lane sharing results of a comprehensive study done for the State of California by researchers from UC Berkley...as negatively - anti-lane sharing - as possible.)
- Gabe and motorcycle.com on Lane Splitting, August 2014 (PDF)
- 2013 California Lane Sharing Study (PDF)
- Lane Sharing - California MC Rider Survey (2012) (PDF)
- Lane Sharing - California Driver Survey (2012) (PDF)
- June 2010 Oregon DOT Study on Motorcycle Lane Sharing (PDF)
- Lane Sharing A Global Solution For Motorcycle Safety (PDF)
- Lane Sharing as a Motorcycle Safety Practice; A Further Evaluation (PDF)
- Why Lane Splitting Is Awesome - Video (14:33)
- Lane Splitting on California Freeways (PDF)
- California Highway Patrol Lane Splitting Guidelines PDF
- CHP Lane Splitting Guidelines (Expanded) PDF