Suzuki Burgman 400S all pimped out


driver backrest

were did you get the driver backrest from it looks nice.

Anonymous (not verified)

It looks like the Jack Vinson adaptor. It mounts to the backrest base and the factory back rest goes on the top of the adaptor.

kenny (not verified)
Where do you find

Where do you find information about the Jack Vinson adapter? I've tried to find it on the internet but have been unsuccessful.