210 Freeway

Anonymous

At times its easy and fast, I commute from Monrovia, CA to Universal City, CA. Easy ride, the freeway merges all the way through with a diamond lane.

210 = 134 = 101 = Diamond Lane = 80 MPH :-)

Take it everyday with my 03' Honda Shadow Classic 750cc. I do my best to stay with the rest of them but its small for now, cold in the morning but warm in the evening, nice simple ride to and from work. OH and YES the road is paved with hardly any bumps or cracks

ScoobyDoo
ScoobyDoo's picture
User offline. Last seen 6 years 14 weeks ago.
I envy the roads you ride

I envy the roads you ride brother, wish more roads & conditions were like that year round ;)

Scooby Doo

http://www.myspace.com/scoobydoobydoo1974

lemo
User offline. Last seen 3 years 19 weeks ago.
Seeing a familiar face in

Seeing a familiar face in the NFL Customized Jerseys crowd nfl throwback jerseys and hearing someone cheer your name are two of the Wholesale NHL Jerseys biggest motivating forces wholesale nfl jerseys for someone running nfl football jerseys a race. Your role asics as a spectator is such an important one for this reason. You give strength and encouragement to the runners, and you heighten authentic hockey jersey the energy ugg butte boots and excitement of the race itself. But NFL Jerseys for sale remember the lesson from Spider-Man: With great power comes great nfl shop responsibility. As a person who has run her fair share of races, I nfl jersey can buffalo bills jerseys tell you what a great appreciation I have for spectators. However, over the years men ugg I've discount nfl jerseys developed some pet peeves when it comes to those on the sidelines. I am Authentic NHL Jerseys sharing a few of NFL Youth Jerseys them with asics nimbus you today in the herve leger store hopes that you learn to herve leger outlet avoid such ugg kids faux pas.