Receive timely updates.
Vote To Ride on November 4th
Press Release: For immediate publication
Subject: Ride to Vote
On Election Day (Tuesday, November 4th 2008), make your vote count in the polling booth and on the road - by riding your motorcycle or scooter to vote!
No matter which candidates, propositions and issues you support, please help demonstrate that motorcycle and scooter riding is an important part of our world’s mobility landscape. Ride to your polling place, park near the entrance, and wear your riding gear when you cast your ballot. Let the other voters see you as a rider! Election day is a great day to let everyone know you “Ride to Vote, and Vote to Ride”! So record your vote, and let your riding actions be seen. And spread the word with ‘I Rode’ and ‘Vote to Ride’ stickers:
Download “Ride to Vote” Stickers and buttons here: www.ridetowork.org/signs-posters-cards-propaganda-art
Print (on adhesive paper) these “I rode to vote” stickers/buttons. Wear yours to work, and wherever you go during the rest of the day. If anyone asks you about your “Ride to Vote” sticker, remind them that riding is a good solution to many social, urban mobility and environmental issues.
Spread the message and encourage others to join the “Ride to Vote” effort this year. And please pass this email on to other riders – to help encourage “Ride to Vote”! rides. By riding everywhere on Election Day, you make a statement about the value and importance of motorcycle and scooter riding.
For additional information, please visit the Ride to Work website at: www.ridetowork.org.
The 18th annual Ride to Work Day will be held June 15th, 2009
- Ride to Work Day, a 501 c4 nonprofit organization, can be reached at:
- POB 1072, Proctor, Minnesota, 55810 USA
- 218 722 9806
- Christine Holt email@example.com
- Andy Goldfine firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ride to Work Day Mission Statement:
- To advocate and support the use of motorcycles and scooters for transportation, and to provide information about transportation riding to the public.
- Affiliated Ride to Work Day Countries:
- Germany, Philippines, England, Germany, France, Israel, Turkey, Ecuador, United States, and many others.
- Sample issues of 'The Daily Rider' newsletter are available for download at:
- A brief history of Ride to Work Day is available for viewing at:
- Fact Sheet:
- A transportation motorcycling fact sheet is available at:
- RTW Day Photos and Artwork:
- Motorcycle commuting photos, ads, posters, banners, illustrations and other artwork is available for view and download at: